Moga Hingga Ke Syurga

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

CInta Ridzuan & Aida

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

CinTa Ridzuan & Aida 2

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

...Again...


It happens again …huhu I don’t know how to say. I am sad now… I’m so sorry dear… I not wish to talk like that…I am so sorry… plzz forgive me...all I say is the true that u must think about it…plz dear….its all about your future…life is too short…make it happy….So sorry….i can’t stand here alone…plz be my side….practice makes prefect…try again n again…plz don’t give up….

2 comments:

catherinnezehal said...

wey..ko dok asing kew??cian ko..home sick ek..alah da..biasa r wey..mula2 kawin..aku lg r..2st year kawin,raya balik ganu tau..melalk gak r aku..sib baik r MIL n FIL aku ni sporting..so xde r terasing sgt..wey..bg no phone ko ek..sng nak sms..

Unknown said...

to my dear luvly wife,

i'll try my best to be better n better.we will n have to be together in all aspect to overcome any problem arise.

love you so much...