Moga Hingga Ke Syurga

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

CInta Ridzuan & Aida

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

CinTa Ridzuan & Aida 2

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 19, 2009

About "insulation"

Yesterday from 2.00 pm until 5.30 was the time for searching the material that my hub wants..."insulation"..he wanted to do sound proof for our car...almost four shop we ask bout that material..huhu....last shop before my hub go for the Asar Pray.the tauke said he have the insulation for the door of savvy then my hub wait for a while..but when the material come over...it not the insulation lah tauke...its "getah for the door...huhu n hahaha..b'coz the shop is near of the Paloh Mosque so I ask my hub to pray first..i was very sympathy with him...at Ipoh...many thing that i want to buy is difficult to find not like Johor Bahru...i miss to live there...huhuhu feel sad......after that he made a call to Daniel...then Daniel ask the right shop...then we went to the shop...n we get the material...today my hub is so busy to install that insulation..wake up early this saturday morning..just because he love to the that thing..huhuhu..

I am work for half day ...after work we will go to Kampar for weeding invitation of my hub frens...i wish my hub will come on the time n the sound proof is already done..hhuhuh...

The moral is:
All the work that we do, we must have "love" on it...n do the work seriously...must hard work for that n focus..plan all the thing ..n the important thing is don't forget to grateful to ALLAH..Pray on time.. USAHA+DOA+TAWAKAL

No comments: